At WISI, we focus on implementing the most innovative and reliable technology solutions for IPTV, cable and multi-screen television operators.
The company is in Pitt Meadows, BC a suburb of Metro Vancouver. We are in a gorgeous location near walking and biking trails, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
We have been certified as a Great Place to work after a thorough and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute Canada.
About the role
We are looking for a highly-motivated and experienced Business Analyst with an interest in technology and a passion to deliver carrier-grade products to join our amazing product team. The Business Analyst will work with customers, subject matter experts and UX designers to define and manage technical requirements for the software development team. The ideal candidate requires strong business analysis skills, including stakeholder management, requirements management and problem solving.
- Report to the VP of Product, working closely with onsite subject matter experts and a dedicated UX designer.
- Take on the role of Product Owner in our Scrum-based software development sprints, creating and prioritizing user stories based on business needs and requirements.
- Perform requirements analysis, ensuring solutions meet business needs, providing accurate, clear and well-documented requirements for the software development team.
- Analyze, document, and communicate processes within the product, as well as the processes involved in product delivery.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis (or similar) for a technology company.
- Advanced technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent English communication and documentation skills.
- Sharp eye for detail and quality-focused; resulting in thorough and well-organized analysis across all projects.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Experience working with developers in an Agile environment.
- Strong leadership skills – ability to lead projects and align diverse teams to a common goal
- Track record of leading and supporting successful projects from definition to delivery.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) Certification is a plus.
Competency in Tools
- Atlassian Jira, Confluence
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Google Suite
Interested in Joining the Team?
Send us your resume to email@example.com.
Working at Inca:
WISI America is proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about the workplace experience.
Perks of the Job
The work each person does is important. As such, we pride ourselves on offering competitive salaries to all our employees.
Health & Dental
Staying healthy is an important part of life. We offer generous extended benefits so that you can make sure to keep in tip-top shape.
Friends and family are important. At Inca, we’ve created a culture with a flexible work/life balance to best accommodate everybody’s busy schedules.
We are firm believers in taking time to recharge. Vacation is an important part of work/life balance and we encourage all our employees to take all their “me time.”
The team at WISI is committed to developing and nurturing a great workplace culture. We make sure to take the time to set work aside and participate in fun team building events.
Close to Home
Our office is situated riverside in Pitt Meadows. Whether you’re coming from a local neighboring suburb or traveling against traffic from Vancouver, it’s sure to make your work commute a lot more relaxing!