Part-time Position – $30.00/hr
At WISI, we focus on implementing the most innovative and reliable technology solutions for IPTV, cable and multi-screen television operators.
The company is in Pitt Meadows, BC a suburb of Metro Vancouver. We are in a gorgeous location near walking and biking trails, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
We have been certified as a Great Place to work after a thorough and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute Canada.
About the role
WISI is looking for a part-time graphic designer who will elevate our marketing and branding projects. This role is for someone who can think both creatively and critically. You can turn out exceptional work and constantly think about how you can elevate our designs. You’re highly motivated with strong technical skills and love to provide creative advice and direction with respect to all marketing assets.
We love people who are curious, willing to learn, ask questions, like to share knowledge and collaborate. If you are looking for a work environment where you can have a great impact, then we’d love to speak to you.
- Create marketing materials, including event collateral, signage, flyers, brochures, banners, and other branded content
- Assist and support the creative team, with packaging, product and marketing design
- Assist and provide input into website design and creation
- Create and produce strong, creative visual brand assets
- Create digital assets for e-Newsletters, social media and campaign
- Prepare approved creative in various sizes according to the required medium when needed
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Translate concepts into finalized designs and ensure seamless execution
- Conduct adjustments based on feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Work collaboratively with our team to align design and goals
- Minimum of 1-year work experience in graphic design
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your skills
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere)
- Excellence in communicating ideas both verbally and visually
- Familiar working with brand and User Experience (UX) guidelines
- Print production and pre-press experience
Interested in Joining the Team?
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working at Inca:
WISI America is proud to announce that we have been certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work® Institute Canada. This certification is based on direct feedback from employees, provided as part of an extensive and anonymous survey about the workplace experience.
Perks of the Job
The work each person does is important. As such, we pride ourselves on offering competitive salaries to all our employees.
Health & Dental
Staying healthy is an important part of life. We offer generous extended benefits so that you can make sure to keep in tip-top shape.
Friends and family are important. At Inca, we’ve created a culture with a flexible work/life balance to best accommodate everybody’s busy schedules.
We are firm believers in taking time to recharge. Vacation is an important part of work/life balance and we encourage all our employees to take all their “me time.”
The team at WISI is committed to developing and nurturing a great workplace culture. We make sure to take the time to set work aside and participate in fun team building events.
Close to Home
Our office is situated riverside in Pitt Meadows. Whether you’re coming from a local neighboring suburb or traveling against traffic from Vancouver, it’s sure to make your work commute a lot more relaxing!