Cloud vs On-Premise Video Processing: A Multiscreen Dilemma
Unsure whether to deploy your technology on-premise in a headend or in the cloud with a hosted model?
As technology changes and video operators look to introduce multiscreen, companies are often faced with many different options to expand their services.
Operators will need to ensure that they can quickly support new features and functionalities, and choose an option that gives them the ability to easily scale their video architecture. There’s no one-size-fits-all approach, as every scenario comes with a unique set of requirements.
In this webinar, panelists discuss:
- What are the defining features operators need to look for when upgrading to multiscreen services?
- What are the pros and cons of cloud and on-premise video processing?
- Which model creates a better subscriber experience?
Our team is available to help you evaluate the numerous applications for ABR video delivery.
At WISI, we’re here to help. We’d be happy to:
- Discuss your business challenge
- Design a seamless upgrade path
- Walk you through a product demo
Fill out the form to access the webinar